Donations are kindly accepted at the link below. Your generosity helps us to continuously bring new and exciting events to Kankakee County!
For many 501(c)3 not-for-profit organizations, KVTA included, donations are a lifeline. Thus far, we have been able to navigate through the pandemic thanks to our members and patrons, as well as the generosity of our donors, Subscribers, and Corporate Sponsors.
While you should always consult your tax professional for advice, taxpayers may be able to take a tax-deduction for a cash contribution to a not-for-profit organization, such as KVTA.
If you would like to take this deduction and include KVTA in your year-end giving, your gift ensures that KVTA will continue to THRIVE in Kankakee County. No gift is too small, and we truly appreciate your continued support. Help us keep theatre alive! The show must go on!
Did you know, you can donate to KVTA just by shopping at Kroger? Thanks to the Kroger Community Rewards Program now you can!
Simply create your Kroger Plus account, which also saves you money on items throughout the store, and then select Kankakee Valley Theatre Association as your Community Rewards Organization!
More instructions can be found below. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulty completing these steps. We appreciate your ongoing support!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
FIRST AND FOREMOST, this program is 100% free to use! You will buy your groceries as normal and a portion of each grocery purchase is donated back to KVTA directly from Kroger! You do not pay any additional fees or membership amounts to use this amazing program!
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please obtain your card from the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Register online at: krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, then agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (QU163) or name of organization (Kankakee Valley Theatre Association), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for KVTA until after you register your Kroger Plus card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count for KVTA. HAPPY SHOPPING!